New for 2020 – Luxury Wooden Self-Catering Glamping Pods
Sunset over Bassenthwaite Lake
Welcome to Highside Farm Luxury Glamping Pods
Enjoy a glamping experience in a wonderful luxurious glamping pod nestled on a spectacular hill-side rural position, perfectly positioned to enjoy the fantastic views. Relax, enjoy the surroundings, plus, discover wonderful walking and cycling routes from the property. Located only a short drive from the historic market towns of Keswick and Cockermouth and within easy reach of the city of Carlisle, with its excellent leisure and shopping facilities.
The spacious pods offer the best in modern glamping facilities with en-suite shower room, comfortable sofa, kitchenette (including microwave, hob and fridge freezer), Freeview TV and plenty of electrical points. With underfloor and double glazing throughout, our mini lodges are ideal for the most comfortable and sophisticated holiday experiences whilst keeping the connection with the outside space and starry dark nights, but offering the facilities of a quality hotel room. The hillside location is very well served with 4G mobile too!
We currently have three fantastic self – catering luxury glamping pods ready to be let from August 2020.
In keeping with the great Lake District outdoors we have named all three pods after a local Fell or a Wainwight walk. So, Pod 1 is called Dodd, Pod 2 is Long Side and Pod 3 is Carl Side.
All three will sleep four adults or 2 adults and 3 children with two of the pods offering a double bed, sofa bed & two single bunks whilst the other, Dodd, has a double bed and a sofa-bed.
There’s even a fire pit & barbeque for those warm summer nights under the stars.
Quality fixtures and fixings throughout.
Sleeps 3 or 4
All are ensuite
- Sleeps 2-4 all with bedding supplied.
- Available for hire from 2 nights or longer.
- Underfloor heating and well insulated so they remain snug and comfortable all year round.
- Ideal for couples looking for a classy glamping experience but works equally well for families or small groups.
- All have ensuite facilities, Freeview TV, good 4G signal, kitchenette, double bed with sofabed or bunk-beds.
The Small Print
- We have place a minimum 2 night stay on all bookings, if you are interested in a one night stay only these will be advertised through our social media at the beginning of every month.
- Our check in days our Monday through to Friday.
- The pods are priced per pod, per night, at £130.00
- A deposit of £100 secures your booking.
- The outstanding balance of your booking is due the day of arrival & you can manage your reservation online through the online booking portal.
- You will be required to check in online to receive your 4 digit passcode which will gain you access to the keys.
- We provide all bed linen & towels & a small welcome pack with essentials for the first morning of your stay. The welcome pack includes, tea, coffee, sugar, milk, butter, bread, biscuits, jam & 2 toilet rolls.